The previous RAP thread was shut down because of the ongoing bickering between just a few. This blog is viewed by thousands everyday, as a source of information, not because people want to see what who is saying about who. The other issue is that of material being posted concerning RAP business that should not necessarily be made public. If you are a member of a de jure Grand Jury pool make sure you understand your oath before you comment on something you learned because you are a member. If you are receiving leaked information and you post it here you can be held responsible if it found where the leak came from and is tied to your post.
There will be no discussion concerning any investigation(s). If you choose to go down that path you will be removed from the allowed comments list.
10 Basic Blogging Etiquette Rules
1. Respect the views of other bloggers. You can have a dissenting opinion and still be respectful. Before you hit submit, re-read your entry.
2. Never reply with personal attacks. Discuss issues in a mature manner.
3. Refrain from using foul or vulgar language; it turns people off.
4. Apologize if you make a mistake or give erroneous information.
5. Use correct spelling, grammar, punctuation. This is not text messaging or IM’ing.
6. Do not correct other blogger’s spelling, grammar, or punctuation.
7. Lurking: it is okay to lurk (read other posts without commenting). When a post inspires you to post, then do so.
8. Respond to comments or questions about your post. If your answer is too personal or off topic, then email a reply directly to that person instead of posting a comment.
9. Always reference material from other sources, and if taken from an online webpage, then provide a link to it.
10. Think before you post any information that you do not want the world to see. The blogosphere is global and open to the public.